Top 11 Rustic Barn Door Hardware Kits
- Stag Flat Black
- Garrick Spoked Barn Door Hardware
- Struck Barn Door Hardware
- Buck Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Harvest Traditional Barn Door Hardware
- Vintage Strap Barn Door Hardware
- Double Horseshoe Hardware
- Large Spoked Slim Strap Hardware
- Corner Cabinet Barn Door Hardware
- Straight Cabinet Barn Door Hardware
- Top Mount Mini Barn Door Hardware
Which barn door hardware should you choose? BarnDoorHardware.com offers several flat track hardware kit options for a rustic barn door. Show off your barn door track as much or as little as you'd like with complete hardware kits that make installation a breeze.
Top 11 Rustic Barn Door Hardware KitsSliding barn doors are becoming more and more popular in homes, and the design options are virtually limitless. A sliding door makes for a perfectly unique exterior door, entrance to a den, or bedroom door. The old-fashioned barn look is one of the best ways to bring this rustic decor option into your home.
BarnDoorHardware.com offers several rustic hardware barn door kits to suit different style tastes, along with barn door lock kits and barn door handles. Flat track hardware allows for simple operation and installation with a handcrafted look that screams rustic.
The following rustic barn door hardware kit options are some of our most popular when trying to implement a rustic design.
1. Stag Flat BlackOne of the best rustic hardware barn door kit options is our Stag Flat Black. This track set is an absolute classic, featuring a straight edge bottom and smooth, curved hook that extends over the track's wheel. It's elegant enough to look beautiful inside your home with its flat black finish, but it still incorporates the traditional rustic barn feel that looks incredible on a sliding door. For these reasons, this kit is one of our best-selling door hardware kit options for a sliding barn door.
The track comes in six or seven-foot lengths, and you can opt for pre-drilled holes to make installation a breeze. You'll need seven inches of clearance above the door to fit this track cleanly.
2. Garrick Spoked Barn Door HardwareWe offer both the traditional Garrick Kit and the Garrick Spoked Barn Door Hardware Kit. The Garrick Spoked version features large, western-style wheels atop the track to give your door and hardware an eye-catching look that blends right in with a rustic theme. This door track holds a door panel up to 300 pounds and needs about eight and a half inches of clearance.
You'll have plenty of finish options with this barn door kit, too. From traditional flat black to aged, mountain gold, this door hardware will add the perfect finishing touch to your barn door. We also include unique finish options, like huntsman and faded red, for a fun pop of color.
3. Struck Barn Door HardwareThink Garrick Spoked Barn Door Hardware with some additional flair, and you'll get the Struck Barn Door Hardware Kit. Above the track sits the Garrick-style rustic wheel made of aluminum. The door then mounts to an outer diamond-like design that brings a striking addition to the door setup. This kit can work exceptionally well in homes with similar kitchen cabinets or door hinge hardware as part of the design.
The Struck Barn Door Hardware kit features some of our best finishes, including antique pewter, aged oil rubbed bronze, and distressed white. Make room for eight and a half inches of clearance to install this kit, which holds doors up to 340 pounds.
4. Buck Oil Rubbed BronzeOur rustic hardware barn door kits include several in the Buck lineup, but one of our customer favorites for rustic decor is Buck Oil Rubbed Bronze. Available in six or seven-foot track lengths, the track needs just six and a half inches of clearance. It's smaller than some of our other kits, which could benefit homes with less space over their door frames.
What makes it so rustic-friendly? The oil rubbed bronze finish! This finish looks fantastic with different types of wood, especially lighter or white-washed wood finishes. Additionally, its understated design can make it simple to match with other cabinet hardware, including the doorknob, door handle, or door pull kits you have in your home.
5. Harvest Traditional Barn Door HardwareThe Harvest Traditional Barn Door Hardware Kit holds doors up to 220 pounds and needs about seven inches of clearance to operate. Similar to the Garrick Spoked Barn Door Hardware, this kit features a visible wheel that rolls along the track of a sliding door. A metal strap loops over the wheel and attaches to the door, allowing it to slide freely along the track.
Flat black is a popular finish for this barn door kit, but it's also available in other charming rustic finishes, like oil rubbed bronze, industrial bronze, and unfinished raw steel. You can also customize the barn door kit to fit the needs of your door and door opening. For example, a single door panel can use the standard kit, while a double door setup can use bi-parting, light-duty bypass, or bypass systems.
6. Vintage Strap Barn Door HardwareThe Vintage Strap Barn Door Hardware perfectly fits the rustic theme. This rustic barn door track hardware is available in multiple track sizes, from four feet to 29 feet in length, to get the perfect fit for your door opening.
Designed with a small spoked wheel guiding the door along the track, this classic hardware kit is both stylish and durable. We offer a few different floor guides as well to suit your preferences. Complement your room's look with one of 10 hardware finishes, including copper, red, raw steel, and black.
7. Double Horseshoe HardwareA somewhat pricier option than some of the others on this list, the Double Horseshoe Hardware Kit is also one of the best if you're going for the rustic hardware barn door look. With steel construction, you can expect longevity and reliability from this track system. Plus, it's rated to hold 400 pounds to accommodate heavy-duty doors.
This kit features a horseshoe-shaped mount with two small wheels that glide along the track. Choose a finish that fits seamlessly into your rustic design. Some top options are clearcoat steel, antique bronze, and brushed steel. You can also opt for a soft-close function suitable for a closet or bedroom door panel or double door system.
8. Large Spoked Slim Strap HardwareFor some rustic homes with sliding doors, two spoked wheels are better than one. If that's your preference, the Large Spoked Slim Strap Hardware Kit is for you. Gliding on the track are two large, spoked wheels exuding rustic charm, nestled in slim straps that allow you to get a full view of the wheels' bold style. The dual-wheel style supports weight up to 400 pounds.
This kit is available for single doors or as a biparting or bypassing double door track. Choose from black, dark bronze, or opt for a brushed stainless steel finish for an additional cost.
9. Corner Cabinet Barn Door HardwareOpt for the Corner Cabinet Barn Door Hardware Kit when you want your rustic charm look to extend beyond your sliding doors. This kit is specifically designed for a cabinet door that uses a sliding track model. The mount is a cornered, flat design that loops over a mini wheel that glides along the track. Each track kit can hold up to 100 pounds, which is plenty of strength to hold a cabinet door set and cabinet knobs.
The rustic hardware barn door kit allows for a single cabinet door, bypassing doors, or biparting doors. Available finishes include black, dark bronze, and brushed stainless steel.
10. Straight Cabinet Barn Door HardwareAnother cabinet door kit that's suitable for rustic designs is the Straight Cabinet Barn Door Hardware Kit. Like the Corner Cabinet Barn Door Hardware kit, this one accommodates up to 100 pounds or two doors that weigh 50 pounds each. The track is available in five to eight-foot lengths, with a soft-close function for an additional cost.
You'll get everything you need for a simple installation, including cabinet hangers, track stops, and detailed installation instructions. Find the perfect finish to match your home's rustic decor, like clearcoat steel, antique bronze, and machined copper.
11. Top Mount Mini Barn Door HardwareDoor frames with little overhead clearance can use a rustic hardware barn door kit like the Top Mount Mini Barn Door Hardware Kit. This track kit has small wheel gliders that take up minimal space above the door, allowing you to still get a rustic look in a modest space.
Although small, this rugged track system still holds doors weighing up to 200 pounds, thanks to its thick stainless-steel construction. BarnDoorHardware.com offers some of your favorite finishes for the kit as well, like black, painted bronze, and new penny.
Finding the Best Rustic Hardware Barn Door Kits for Your HomeWhether you need a hardware kit for a sliding patio door, closet door, or bedroom door, there’s a rustic hardware barn door kit from BarnDoorHardware.com that will suit your needs. Our flat track hardware kits include everything you need for installation, including helpful and detailed instructions for beginners to experts alike. We have plenty of rustic-focused tracks, each with various finishes to help you stay traditional or blend other styles for a rustic charm.
Our kits also include several options to customize your look, including adding one of our sliding barn doors to your order. If this option is available for your chosen track kit, you'll see it indicated in the "Include Barn Door?" option of the order process. Check the "Yes" box and select your door's style, dimensions, and finish. Several tracks also come in different lengths, allow for pre-drilled holes, and are available with a soft-close function, so be sure to look at all options when placing your order.
When you order from BarnDoorHardware.com, you can expect to receive your order in about five to seven business days. We offer free shipping within the contiguous United States, and we ship securely and reliably to ensure product integrity when your order reaches your doorstep.
These 11 rustic barn door hardware kits are some of our most popular, but we have plenty of other options to choose from as well (including modern barn door hardware). See our entire barn door hardware selection at barndoorhardware.com.