Traditional barn door track suitable for surface sliding applications where there is enough strength in the wall to mount and support a side-track with door above the opening.
The track bracket is supplied with pre-machined fixing slots for quick and easy installation. The track is pre-finished black anodized and supplied complete with fixing bracket, stops, door hangers and T-Guide.
Available with SoftStop / SoftClose
Please call (866) 815-8151 or email for a quote.
– Available with SofStop® 264lb soft close / soft open kit (suitable for retrofit).
– Track can be easily adjusted to allow for different wall clearances with baseboard & moulding.
– Pre-machined mounting holes. Additional holes can be drilled on site to match studs.
– Maximum weight per track: 650lb (300kg) (see installation notes).
– No exposed fasteners gives a clean look.
– Ultra smooth running acetal wheels.
– Black Anodized finish.
– Track is high-quality, heavy duty extruded aluminum.
Save 10% on hardware when you use code: Spring10 Dismiss